EIIM LANGUAGE CENTER
INTENSIVE SPANISH COURSE
Curso Español Nivel Inicial provides training to our students with the objective of acquiring the necessary skills and abilities to advance in a global, complex and demanding world. Through its implementation, we seek to train leaders with the ability to develop positive excellence, equity, social commitment, ethics and civic responsibility.
Certified by EIIM+ CQI- UPV Chair logo, collaborated with:
January – October 2023 (To be confirmed)
Spanish and Chinese
Min 3, Max 8 Persons
Why choose EIIM Languages?
* The European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) or Sistema Europeo de Transferencia y Acumulación de Créditos (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System).
Because I will have access to a quality university education open to everyone. The learning of the different languages is structured in a series of courses that correspond to the different levels established in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Because I will be able to prove my language skills, we are an authorized SIELE test center No. 24832. Authorized Capman TOEIC and TOEFL test center.
Because the academic language program includes a wide variety of languages (English, Spanish and Chinese) that allows students to develop a multilingual profile, which makes a difference in an increasingly specialized and competitive academic and professional world.
To provide students with the individual, group and relationship skills necessary to effectively deploy innovation in the organization.
From the first day of the course, students begin to speak Spanish and throughout the two modules they learn to express needs, understand and use frequently used everyday expressions, as well as simple phrases aimed at satisfying immediate needs. The main purpose of this level is to enable the student to understand simple messages and to cope with everyday situations both in spoken and written form. The student will also be able to interact with native speakers, in everyday situations and immediate needs. The student will be able to understand and produce short texts in standard language, dealing with basic concrete aspects, with expressions, structures and lexis of very frequent use.
Holds managerial positions
Our Careers Department will make the EIIM job bank available to you. A career advisor will accompany you in a personalised way to help you achieve your professional growth goals towards professional opportunities such as:
- CEO, Board of Directors or General Management of companies and organisations of any kind.
- Venture Capital Manager, Private Equity Manager and Strategic Consultant.
- Management positions in any of the functional areas of a company: marketing, finance, human resources, production, etc.
- Intrapreneur: undertaking projects within your organisation.
The fact that the Master’s Degree is taught for the most part by professionals from the sector in their different areas of expertise, together with the unquestionable participation and support of Mediaset España, is one of the greatest guarantees of connecting the University with the professional world.
Director of the language centre
- Photocopy of ID card or passport in the case of foreign students.
- An updated CV.
- 1 colour passport-size photograph.
- Transcript of records and copy of university degree. For University Master’s Degrees (official): In the case of having studied in a system outside the European Higher Education Area, both documents must be legalised by means of the Hague Apostille or through diplomatic channels. International students must also present a letter certifying that their studies give access to a Master’s programme in their country of origin.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Language certificate in the case of those candidates who wish to access degrees taught in that language.
- The minimum level of English must be B2, a 6.5 in IELTS, or a 95 in TOEFL, or EIIM Language Centre Certificate.
- The minimum level of Spanish must be B2, DELE/SIELE or EIIM Language Centre Certificate.
- The minimum level of Chinese must be HSK 5 or EIIM Language Centre Certificate.
- Candidates wishing to study MBA programmes must have at least 3 years of professional experience and at least 5 years in the case of the Executive MBA.
- Resolution of a practical case study or delivery of two statements, depending on the programme to be taken.
- Interview with the Programme Director, which may be in person or by video conference.
- Resolution of the admission process and notification of admission to the programme of interest within 48 hours.
- Enrolment must be completed within 15 days of admission.
- Once you have received the letter of admission to the programme and before the start of the academic activity, you will have to present the following original documentation:
- Certified and/or legalised photocopy of the university degree.
- Certified photocopy of the official transcript of records.
If you have a foreign qualification, we will indicate in the letter of admission the precise instructions of the required documentation.
- In order to guarantee a place, it is essential to pay the reservation fee and register for the course.