MBA Business Innovation
The program fosters the development of the ability to manage change and improvement in all business areas, helping future managers to manage Business Transformation. Using international strategies, the student will be able to apply and establish innovation in the business culture, turning it into an engine of growth for companies and a propeller in the creation of high-impact projects.
Master’s degree from EIIM+Master’s degree from UPV, collaborated with:
October 2023 – Marzo 2024 (To be confirmed)
Spanish and Chinese
To foster in the student the need to introduce innovation management in the strategic, tactical and operational environment of organizations.
Identify trends, demands and drivers of innovation and Analyze customer expectations and needs for innovation demands.
To provide students with the necessary tools and methodologies to solve innovation challenges in space.
To provide students with the individual, group and relationship skills necessary to effectively deploy innovation in the organization.
The EIIM MBA Business Innovation Master’s Degree consists of 62 credits distributed as follows:
* You can do extracurricular internships. Now, due to the pandemic issue, the university does not want to take responsibility, but it is planned to open the situation to internships abroad.
- Innovation Management
- Competencies for innovation
- Meta-planning methodologies for innovation generation
- Benchmarking as a tool for innovation generation
- Digital environments for innovation generation
- Innovation in project management: Agile methodologies
- Innovation in business strategy
- Innovation in business model design
- Innovation in product and service design
- Innovation in marketing management
- Innovation in operations management
- Innovation in process management
- Social media and planning
Holds management positions
Our Career Department will make available to you the EIIM job bank. A career advisor will accompany you in a personalized way to achieve your professional growth goals towards professional opportunities such as:
- CEO, Board of Directors or General Management of companies and organizations of any kind.
- Venture Capital Manager, Private Equity Manager and Strategic Consultant.
- Management positions in any of the functional areas of a company: marketing, finance, human resources, production, etc.
- Intrapreneur: undertake projects within your organization.
The fact that most of the Master’s Degree is taught by professionals from the sector in their different areas of expertise, together with the unquestionable participation and support of Mediaset España, is one of the greatest guarantees of connecting the University with the professional world.
- Photocopy of ID card or Passport in case of being a foreign student.
- An updated CV.
- 1 color passport size photograph.
- Transcript of grades and copy of university degree. For University Master’s Degree (official): In case of having studied in a system outside the European Higher Education Area, both documents must be legalized by Apostille of the Hague or through diplomatic channels. Likewise, international students must submit a letter stating that the studies completed give access to a Master’s program in their country of origin.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Language certificate in the case of those candidates who want to access degrees taught in that language.
- The minimum level of English must be B2, a 6.5 in IELTS, or a 95 in TOEFL, or EIIM Language Center Certificate.
- The minimum level of Spanish must be B2, DELE/SIELE or EIIM Language Center Certificate.
- The minimum level of Chinese must be HSK 5 or EIIM Language Center Certificate.
- Candidates wishing to pursue MBA programs must have at least 3 years of professional experience and 5 years in the case of the Executive MBA.
- Resolution of a practical case or delivery of two statements, depending on the program to be taken.
- Interview with the Program Director, which may be in person or by video conference.
- Resolution of the admission process and notification of admission to the program of interest within a period not exceeding 48 hours.
- Enrollment must be formalized within 15 days after admission.
- Once you have received the letter of admission to the program and before the academic activity begins, you will have to present the following original documentation:
- Certified and/or legalized photocopy of the university degree.
- Certified photocopy of the official transcript.
In case you have a foreign degree, we will indicate in the admission letter the precise instructions of the required documentation.
- In order to guarantee a place, it is essential to pay the reservation fee and formalize the registration.