MUSICAL INTERPRETATION: PIANO
We are looking for highly skilled and creative pianists of all styles of contemporary music who wish to further develop their performance career while immersing themselves in the recorded production process and experience.
Certified by EIIM+ CQI- UPV Chair logo, collaborated with:
January – October 2023 (To be confirmed)
Spanish and Chinese
Min 3, Max 8 Persons
Why choose Music at EIIM?
Through hands-on playing and recording experience, you will expand your musical horizons and learn to work with diverse and dynamic musicians.
Students spend a lot of time on pre-production, recording and mixing processes in our state-of-the-art recording studios and composition stage designed by EIIM.
More than 100 concerts outside the school.
More than 45 workshops,
More than 30 live concert opportunities.
Live and recorded performance
Through private instruction, ensembles, the performance forum and frequent performance opportunities, students work with faculty and visiting artists to develop their artistic identity to shine on stage or in the studio.
|Instrument / Instrumento
|Musical language / Lenguaje musical
|Music history / Historia de la música
|Accompaniment / Acompañamiento
|Production concepts for the contemporary performer / Conceptos de producción para el intérprete contemporáneo
|Performance pedagogy / Pedagogía del rendimiento
|Topics in improvisation / Temas de improvisación
|Music around the world / Música por el mundo
|Contemporary ear training / Entrenamiento de oído contemporáneo
Holds management positions
Our Career Department will make available to you the EIIM job bank. A career advisor will accompany you in a personalized way to achieve your professional growth goals towards professional opportunities such as:
- CEO, Board of Directors or General Management of companies and organizations of any kind.
- Venture Capital Manager, Private Equity Manager and Strategic Consultant.
- Management positions in any of the functional areas of a company: marketing, finance, human resources, production, etc.
- Intrapreneur: undertake projects within your organization.
The fact that most of the Master’s Degree is taught by professionals from the sector in their different areas of expertise, together with the unquestionable participation and support of Mediaset España, is one of the greatest guarantees of connecting the University with the professional world.
- Photocopy of ID card or Passport in case of being a foreign student.
- An updated CV.
- 1 color passport size photograph.
- Transcript of grades and copy of university degree. For University Master’s Degree (official): In case of having studied in a system outside the European Higher Education Area, both documents must be legalized by Apostille of the Hague or through diplomatic channels. Likewise, international students must submit a letter stating that the studies completed give access to a Master’s program in their country of origin.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Language certificate in the case of those candidates who wish to access degrees taught in that language.
- The minimum level of English must be B2, a 6.5 in IELTS, or a 95 in TOEFL, or EIIM Language Center Certificate.
- The minimum level of Spanish must be B2, DELE/SIELE or EIIM Language Center Certificate.
- The minimum level of Chinese must be HSK 5 or EIIM Language Center Certificate.
- Candidates wishing to pursue MBA programs must have at least 3 years of professional experience and 5 years in the case of the Executive MBA.
- Resolution of a case study or delivery of two statements, depending on the program to be taken.
- Interview with the Program Director, which may be in person or by video conference.
- Resolution of the admission process and notification of admission to the program of interest within 48 hours.
- Enrollment must be formalized within 15 days after admission.
- Once you have received the letter of admission to the program and before the academic activity begins, you will have to submit the following original documentation:
- Certified and/or legalized photocopy of the university degree.
- Certified photocopy of the official transcript.
In case you have a foreign degree, we will indicate in the admission letter the precise instructions of the required documentation.
- In order to guarantee a place, it is essential to pay the reservation fee and formalize the registration.